* Matt Fish is opening up a fifth Melt in the Short-North district of Columbus (corner of N. High and Hubbard, between OSU and downtown) in the fall of 2013.
* Rachael Spieth appeared as a featured model in the April 2013 issue of Chefwear catalog.
* Congrats to Regan Reik, whose restaurant, Pier W, was named one of "America's Most Romantic Restaurants" by Travel+Leisure magazine.
* Michael Symon, Zack Bruell, Jonathon Sawyer, and John D'Amico were all nominated for a 2013 James Beard award.
* Jonathon Sawyer has opened up SeeSaw Pretzel Shoppe at the Quicken Loans Arena in addition to his Street Frites stand at the Cleveland Browns Stadium.
* Zack Bruell has created a new signature line of coffees, being sold exclusively at Heinen's supermarkets.
* Dave Apthorpe and his wife have welcomed a new baby daughter, O'Hara.
Post a Comment