I have to admit, this is one event both you and I won't want to miss!
As for the details, here are the nitty gritties:
- The event runs from Friday, February 22, through Sunday, March 3 (covering 2 weekends!).
- More than 40 downtown restaurants are participating.
- Each restaurant is offering a fabulous 3-course dinner menu for only $30 for 1-2 diners. (Click here for sample menus.)
- Select restaurants are also offering a $15 lunch option. (Click here for sample menus.)
- Select parking lots are providing dirt-cheap $2 parking after 5pm. (But coupon must be printed ahead of time.)
- Online reservations for select participating restaurants are available through Open Table by clicking here.
Now comes the good part!
If you bought one of my books and are on a quest to get it signed by all the chefs in it (which I hear many people are actually doing either for the fun of it or as part of a bet!), this would be the PERFECT time!
Here are all the restaurants (and chefs) in my book that are participating in the Downtown Cleveland Restaurant Week:
|Blue Point Grille (chef Shawn Cline)|
|Chinato (chef Zack Bruell)|
|Cowell & Hubbard (chef Zack Bruell)|
|Greenhouse Tavern (chef Jonathon Sawyer)|
|Johnny's Downtown (chef Tim Birkley)|
|Lola (chef Michael Symon)|
|Noodlecat (chef Jonathon Sawyer)|
|Pura Vida by Brandt (chef Brandt Evans)|
Plus...certainly not to be overlooked, all diners will be eligible to enter a drawing for a "Downtown Dinner Dream Package" -- which includes (besides a year of downtown dining and a night at the Hyatt Regency) a free copy of my book! Click here for details and entry form.